Khari Foods A2 Bilona Cow Ghee (200g), Raw Honey (250g)
Khari Foods premium A2 milk from grass fed cows is first turned into curd and then churn the curd with traditional ayurvedic bilona method for hours to separate the butter before boiling it to turn it into ghee. The ghee obtained from A2 milk is superior in taste, is healthier and good for digestion. A2 cow ghee is grainy in texture and is made by heating butter on low flame for a long duration.
Experience the delight of one of nature’s finest gifts in a raw and unprocessed form. The valleys are filled with medicinal HERBS, WILD Trees & Flowers and are free of pollution. Khari Foods Forest honey is remarkably different from the processed honey you’ll find on the supermarket shelves in India.
- Khari Foods premium A2 milk from grass fed cows is first turned into curd and then churn the curd with traditional ayurvedic bilona method for hours to separate the butter before boiling it to turn it into ghee.
- It is a rich source of unadulterated anti-oxidants, vitamin A, a superior quality protein and a variety of micronutrients that help in building immunity.
- The A2 cow ghee has amino acids which make it easier to digest. It is more nutritious and is well tolerated by lactose-intolerant people. The high level of Omega-3 fatty acids present in this ghee is said to be beneficial for cardiovascular health.
- Ghee can be consumed daily in small quantities as a source of saturated fats. Children can afford to have a larger quantity every day. Studies have shown that ghee can be good for lowering bad cholesterol and increasing good cholesterol.
- Khari Foods Organic honey contains antioxidants called flavonoids and phenolic compounds. Honey contains such antioxidants. Antioxidants help to protect your body from cell damage due to free radicals.
- Khari Foods Honey is made from plants, and it has phytonutrients. These valuable nutrients are unique to raw honey and are destroyed when honey is heavily processed.
- Khari Foods aims to give you a product of the top-notch quality with the most natural taste. Our offerings have no artificial additives and are free of preservatives so as to benefit our consumers.
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool, dry place in Khari Food airtight food grade container and preferably refrigerate after opening the can seal.
Shelf Life (Ghee): 12 Months from the date of packaging.
Shelf Life (Honey): 36 Months from the date of packaging.
Shipping Timelines: All confirmed orders are shipped within 48 hours of confirmation.
Note: Khari Foods Premium Quality are quality assured and rigorously tested against the industry’s quality standards. These premium quality foods are sold in a food-safe sealed can and are hygienically packed in a unit that meets global food safety standards.
All orders places are shipped in 24 Hours.